Experienced industrial maintenance electrician opportunity available on 3rd shift. Comprehensive benefits that include: Blue Cross, Vision & Dental, Bonus Plan, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, 10 Paid Holidays & Education Reimbursement Plan. Wages determined by experience and education.
- Experience in heavy industry
- Comfort working in an industrial environment
- Own tools
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC’s/motor controls
- Experience installing/troubleshooting AC motors and control circuits
- Ability to run conduit
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Ability to troubleshoot & repair equipment
- Experience working with 480 volt, 3-phase systems
- Ability to work on equipment at heights of up to 40 feet
Employment applications can be completed onsite
Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
Veterans encouraged to apply.