- Experience in heavy industry
- Comfort working in an industrial environment
- Own tools
- Experience with Allen-Bradley PLC’s/motor controls
- Experience installing/troubleshooting AC motors and control circuits
- Ability to run conduit
- Knowledge of the National Electrical Code
- Ability to troubleshoot & repair equipment
- Experience working with 480 volt, 3-phase systems
- Ability to work on equipment at heights of up to 40 feet
Employment applications can be completed onsite Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 4:00PM.
Veterans encouraged to apply.
We commonly hire employees from the surrounding communities including: Benton, PA; Wilkes-Barre, PA; Dallas, PA; Nanticoke, PA; Shickshinny, PA; Bloomsburg, PA; Berwick, PA; Williamsport, PA; Montoursville, PA; Muncy, PA; Hughesville, PA; Dushore, PA.